What a privilege to be among the 10 presenters at today’s high energy Crunch Lunch, sponsored by Novell, UVEF, coworkutah, and UVBB. High energy, down to brass tacks. The standing room only crowd of more than 150 were glued to their seats. Very few left early. I look forward to reviewing the content on www.crunchlunch.com .
The 10 topics covered are important topics for entrepreneurs everywhere!
- Accounting Strategies (Kent Thomas, Utah CFO)
- Wellness in the Workplace (Rich Hart, Elevate)
- Women in Business (Kelly Anderson, Startup Princess)
- Brand and Messaging Strategies (Jack Hadley, ClarityWorx)
- Business Banking (Fred Bernhardt, Zions)
- Public Relations Strategies (John Pilmer, PilmerPR)
- Search Engine Optimization (Bryan Phelps, Orange Soda)
- Social Media Marketing (Cary Snowden, Social Hat)
- Preparing for Investors (Brock Blake, Funding Universe)
- Personal Success (Kip Kint, Mission Ignition)
If you attended, what did you think?Share