PilmerPR is pleased to represent Brent Brown Toyota, a quality dealership that not only helps get people on the road, but helps children throughout the Utah Valley community. Brent Brown has made children’s education a top philanthropic priority throughout his years of business, which made Wednesday’s event very special for him.
Brent Brown Toyota participated in Toyota’s “100 Cars for Good” program – an initiative that started in March to award 100 cars to 100 non-profits in 100 days. The national public got to choose which charities received the cars, and they chose the local Boys & Girls’ Club of Utah County to be among the recipients (the only Boys & Girls’ Club in the nation, and the only non-profit in Utah). Brent Brown handed them the keys to a new Toyota Sienna, and threw in an agreement to service the car for free if ever needed.
See this video by the Boys and Girls Club of Utah County that helped them win:
We at PilmerPR has make corporate social responsibility (CSR) a cornerstone of our business. Brent Brown Toyota is the latest client to exemplify that vision, joining a list that includes the Boy Scouts of America, Humless, ElectraTherm, US Synthetic and more. Contact PilmerPR today to learn how we can assist your CSR efforts.
- Brent Brown leads Utah business donation for school playground – CSR
- Children with Autism Benefit from Christmas Party – Corporate Social Responsibility
- Brent Brown Toyota Scion Helps UVU Students Pay for Textbooks
- NFL Football Players Giving Back – KrugerCare.org –
- Should Socially Responsible (CSR) Companies Toot Their Own Horn?