You’ve already taken the plunge and started your dream company, possibly moved out of your home office and have hired more than 10 employees. Congratulations! Now what do you do? Feeling a little lost at this stage of your company’s development is normal. We’ve come up with 5 tips to help you get past this, “Now what?” stage and take your startup to the next level.
- Learn from your competition- Never ignore your competition. Paying attention can pay off – in many ways. You can learn from their mistakes as well as their successes. If your competitors are doing something that is really working, figure out how you can make it work for your company. If you know they’ve done something that really didn’t work, don’t just let them take the loss – figure out why it failed, and how you can avoid falling into the same traps. This can apply to anything from advertising to company culture.
- Jump on the video bandwagon- Video marketing is hugely popular and only rising. Getting in on this trend is a way for your company to show people who you are and make a personal connection with them. Video may seem like an expensive, unrealistic option for your small business, but it doesn’t have to be. There are tons of apps that make it easy to make a quick, personal video introducing your company or product. It can be as simple as a smart phone with a camera and an idea. It has been shown that 73% of adults in the US are more likely to purchase after watching a video explaining the product or service, don’t miss out on those odds! Just remember, the message behind your video is what matters.
- Create the company culture you want now, not later- Company culture can have major impacts on the success of a company. You want to make sure yours is the way you want it from the start. It is a lot easier to incorporate something with only 5 employees and keep it going than to try and introduce it when you have 1000’s of employees and make it stick. Company culture can sometimes make or break a company. Solely focusing on employee productivity can lead to a decrease in productivity and your bottom line. We suggest trying a more social interaction and communication friendly culture.
- Don’t forget the basics- It’s easy to get so caught up in the latest trends that you can forget the tried and true basics of marketing, which have been around for so long for a reason. A prime example of this is email marketing. Many people think this is an out of date method that is not worth the effort, but most companies still regularly use this form of marketing. Why? Because it works! As with any strategy, it takes a lot of thought, research and experimentation to discover the best fit for your company, but don’t count out the basics. They are called “basic” for a reason.
- Remember to be social- Utilizing blogs and social media at this point in your business can be exponentially beneficial. Blogging is easy to do and invaluable for your website’s value – both among search engines and the viewers who come to your site. Your business is growing because you’re great at what you do. Use that expertise to provide informative and meaningful content to your consumers, and they will repay you tenfold with social media shares that can drive more traffic to your site. Social media, especially when you’re just starting up, is a great way to connect on a personal level with current and potential customers, investors, and the community around you. Starting early and regularly checking in with the networks that make sense for your product or service area is a must for keeping track of all of those relationships. It can also give you added exposure and create a sense of community and loyalty among your stakeholders – a nice bonus.
You’ve made it this far; don’t let fears and a lack of what to do next get you down. Growing a business is hard, takes time and continued effort. We’d love to help with your marketing strategy and see how we can help your startup blossom into the company you’ve always wanted.Watch Full Movie Online Streaming Online and Download
Contact us for a free consultation today.Share