This September, PilmerPR was honored as one of the “Top 20 Public Relations Firms in Utah.” We are proud to have received this award and would like to thank the people of Utah for helping us get there. Below are 20 of the top reasons we love being a Utah Business.
- Low Energy Costs– Utah has one of the lowest energy costs out west and is quickly becoming a leader in green energy.
- Low Tax Rates– Utah is known for having low, business friendly tax rates J
- The “Silicon Slopes”– The Salt Lake/ Utah County area is one of the fastest growing technological areas outside of the Silicon Valley.
- Skilled Workforce- With a high quality of life, low cost of living, and several highly acclaimed educational institutions in our backyard, there are always some of the best and brightest workers available.
- The Diversity Of The Workforce– Not only are there a lot of skilled, available workers, but their skill sets and talents are unbelievable! Many speak several languages, have sales experience and know how to handle rejection.
- Several Highly Rated Universities in Our Backyard- With 3 located within the silicon slopes it is unbelievable the high caliber of workers they bring to the business world.
- The State’s Motto Is “Industry”- Need we say more?
- Small Business Friendly Laws– Just earlier this year, Utah was ranked as one of the nation’s top states for being small business friendly.
- Great Neighbors – like Overstock.com, Adobe and Microsoft. The competition is amazing!
- Spirit Of Entrepreneurship – The start-up rate here is unbelievable! We’ve had the pleasure to work with some awesome start-ups like Seastone, Humless, SpotterRF and Mozya
- Record Investment Funds For Businesses In 2014– You want the funding? We’ve got it!
- A Great Place for Business – For three years running Forbes Magazine rated Utah as the #1 state for business and careers.
- AAA Bond Rating For Over 45 Years- Utah is one of the few states that have been able to hold onto the AAA rating for that long. You know we’re doing something right.
- The Scenery Is Awesome!- Have you checked out these views? Not to mention all four seasons.
- So Much To Do (Stay-Cation Potential)- Want to hit the slopes? Go rock climibing, mountain biking? We have all that and more!
- Happiest State In The U.S.- Who wouldn’t want to do business where everyone is happy? It makes for a nicer day
- The Youngest State In The U.S.- The average age in Utah is 29, which means we’ve got plenty more life left in us!
- You Can Afford To Live Here– The average cost of living is 6% below the national average, but the quality of life is very highly ranked. Which makes it great to live here!
- Family Friendly– You don’t have to worry about raising a family here. It’s what we do! With top rated school districts, a focus on STEM education and 90% high graduation rate, Utah makes children a top priority.
- Jello Capital Of The World—Because where else can you eat more Jello than anywhere else in the entire world?
We’re proud to be a Utah Business and we’d love to help your business with its PR. Whether you need online reputation management and digital services or press release writing and graphic design, we do it all! Thanks to Utah Business Magazine for honoring us as a Utah business. We’re in great company.Share
About the Author:As founder of PilmerPR, John Pilmer, APR serves as a PR and marketing communications advisor for both emerging and established companies. He offers customers more than 20 years of results-driven business PR and marketing experience. John and the firm have provided PR consultation and campaigns for clients such as Mozy, Novell, AdvancedMD, Certiport, NextPage, ElectraTherm, Altiris, Avamar, EmergeCore Networks, FSLogic, INVISUS, 10x Marketing, MWI, Project Insight, REIC, Seastone, US Synthetic and Funding Universe (now Lendio), among others.