About the Campaign:
EcoSpec, a Singapore-based technology company that develops cost-effective solutions for pressing environmental issues, trusted PilmerPR with its trade show marketing at CORROSION 2012 in Salt Lake City.
With less than a month before the conference, EcoSpec faced announcing the first 2-in-1 system that prevents corrosion and bio-fouling on underwater structures. They sought out PilmerPR for the firm’s renowned success in Green and CleanTech PR, and the firm’s understanding of the U.S. market.
Consulting through Skype at odd hours, PilmerPR worked diligently to make EcoSpec’s visit to the United States an outstanding return on investment
- Raise awareness of EcoSpec’s ElMag and BioMag products among decision-makers around the worl
- Secure positive press coverage about the ElMag and BioMag products in multiple trade publications
- Produce print material that can be reused in future marketing campaigns
- Facilitate local logistics for the Singaporean executives
- Build comprehensive press list of more than 150 publications, covering seven industries.
- Prepare a press release to post on the wire and send to press list with custom pitches
- Compile a rigorous internal Q&A to prepare the executives for likely questions
- Host two separate press conferences: a live presentation for attending press and business leaders, and a webcast presentation for those not attending the conference.
- Secure meetings with EcoSpec executives and U.S. business leaders who could provide valuable market insights
- Host EcoSpec executives in Salt Lake City, including invitation-only business roundtables and networking events.
Results from a One Month Campaign:
- Attained at least 415 online postings of the associated press release .
- Secured nine press interviews, and four meetings with local industry VIPs.
- Landed at least a six editorial pieces in major trade publications, including North American Oil and Gas Pipelines, CoatingsPro, Ship&Offshore, and Sea Technology Magazine.
We appreciate PilmerPR’s CleanTech focus. We are happy with the service that has been given to us, the guidance, and putting us in contact with the right people. PilmerPR has greatly simplified our doing business in the United States.–Philip Seong, Senior Business Development Manager, EcoSpec