Background: Founded in 1999, the Richard W. Erickson Foundation started with a vision to preserve American history in a way that provides an educational and recreational experience for the community. To that end, the Foundation hosts several family-friendly events, including the Antique Power Show each June.
While the Foundation’s Antique & Classic Power Museum houses an impressive array of attractions and the events they put on each summer are first-rate, they were not reaching as wide of an audience as they could. PilmerPR joined the team to increase general awareness of the Foundation.
Our goals were fourfold:
- Improve the experience of the website.
- Double the social media following for Facebook and Instagram channels.
- Double attendance at the annual Antique Power Show
- Generate 3 earned media hits.
We addressed these objectives with a variety of PR and marketing tactics derived from the central strategy of widening the net of the Foundation’s current outreach to find the right audience, including:
- Unlocking the power of SEO with a complete rewrite of the website’s content and a streamlined sales funnel.
- Building an online community through consistent social media posts, targeted ads, and an invitation-only media/influencer event.
- Community and press outreach including customized pitching, sponsorship opportunities and leveraging two local Chambers of Commerce.
As of Jul 12, 2023, all objectives were either exceeded or on-track to be met, while coming in 22% under budget.
- 138.45% increase in Facebook followers
- 63.78% increase in Instagram followers
- Ticket sales 2.4 times that of the previous year
- More than 12K social media influencer impressions
- 8 media articles
- A 2,972% boost in web traffic
View the full case study here.
Contact PilmerPR to see how we can assist you with your goals. Info@pilmerpr.comShare