PilmerPR is pleased to announce the publication of our 2021 BLLC report, which documents our efforts towards CSR (corporate social responsibility) over the past year. We are committed to making a difference in the communities which we live and in taking on clients that strive to do the same. To see the full report, click here.
- We highly value green initiatives, community involvement, and education.
- Our mission centers on 4 main areas for clients— building community trust, economic impact, marketing advantages, and identifying a clear focus.
- We benefit communities by training public relations professionals, telecommuting, giving flexible hours, participating actively in our communities, and providing volunteer community service.
- Utah Valley Clean Air Task Force—PilmerPR sits on the board for this Task Force which is focused on creating a long-term game plan for a more sustainable community by 2050.
- Utah Live Concert Foundation—PilmerPR volunteered 80+ hours towards this foundation and its concerts. It started in the midst of a pandemic and has continued to give light and joy through music to the community.
- Encouraging Clients to Practice Corporate Social Responsibility—PilmerPR is also committed to assisting clients in their respective efforts to give back to the community. PilmerPR helped organize a Shriners Children’s Hospital Sleigh Delivery of $10,000 in donated toys.
“While, for years, the emphasis in many industries has been on nothing but the bottom line, a global pandemic has a way of highlighting how the well-being of our employees, communities and the world at large impacts not just the bottom line, but our entire way of life… We thrived without letting go of our core values of people, planet and profits, and we helped our ever-growing list of clients do the same.”
— John Pilmer, APR, PilmerPR CEO
Get help now with your company’s Corporate Social Responsibility PR. Your customers are likely looking for vendors with a plan for good.Share
About the Author:As founder of PilmerPR, John Pilmer, APR serves as a PR and marketing communications advisor for both emerging and established companies. He offers customers more than 20 years of results-driven business PR and marketing experience. John and the firm have provided PR consultation and campaigns for clients such as Mozy, Novell, AdvancedMD, Certiport, NextPage, ElectraTherm, Altiris, Avamar, EmergeCore Networks, FSLogic, INVISUS, 10x Marketing, MWI, Project Insight, REIC, Seastone, US Synthetic and Funding Universe (now Lendio), among others.