PilmerPR is pleased to announce the publication of our 2022 BLLC report, which documents our efforts towards CSR (corporate social responsibility) over the past year. We are committed to making a difference in the communities which we live and in taking on clients that strive to do the same. To see the full report, click here.
- We highly value green initiatives, community involvement, and education.
- Our mission centers on 4 main areas for clients— building community trust, economic impact, marketing advantages, and identifying a clear focus.
- We benefit communities by training public relations professionals, telecommuting, giving flexible hours, participating actively in our communities, and providing volunteer community service.
- Donating as a Team to KYIV Independent—During the Ukraine/Russia War we saw a need for supporting true journalism. The Kyiv Independent strived to get accurate news to Ukraine. We donated as a team to this initiative.
- Utah Live Concert Foundation—PilmerPR volunteered 80+ hours towards this foundation and its concerts. It started in the midst of a pandemic and has continued to give light and joy through music to the community.
- Encouraging Clients to Practice Corporate Social Responsibility—PilmerPR is also committed to assisting clients in their respective efforts to give back to the community. PilmerPR helped organize a Santa Sleigh Delivery with over $20,000 in Kind Donations to Primary Children’s Hospital.
“The world is constantly changing, and recent years have ramped up the pace of that change to a dizzying speed. In the frantic rush to evolve to a hybrid work model, solve supply chain issues and meet the constantly transforming needs of consumers, many businesses have left thoughts of their corporate citizenship behind. Not PilmerPR. And not our clients.”
— John Pilmer, APR, PilmerPR CEO
Get help now with your company’s Corporate Social Responsibility PR. Your customers are likely looking for vendors with a plan for good.Share